Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Great Nutritional Information

I discovered Dr. Nancy Clark through her articles on BeginnerTriathlete.com. Now before you go off and automatically dismiss this post because you're thinking "I'm not a triathlete... there's nothing there I don't know about nutrition already"... I would practically beg you to reconsider.

I have learned SO much from Dr. Clark not just about sports nutrition, but overall nutrition. She does a fantastic job breaking things down in a way that's easily understandable (meaning no 'doc-talk'). She debunks myths and does side-by-side comparisons of products. She's objective also - no bias.

Below is a link to her blog. There is so much great information to be found, and she blogs a LOT. I'll bet anything that you'll find at least one article that relates to you.

http://community.active.com/blogs/NancyClarkRD

No comments:

Post a Comment